All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

WE HAVE STARTED SOMETHING GREAT

Go down 
+2
Chunk
arild365
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Webmaster

Webmaster

WE HAVE STARTED SOMETHING GREAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE STARTED SOMETHING GREAT   WE HAVE STARTED SOMETHING GREAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 6:52 pm

Chunk wrote:
I'd actually like to make a different site for our mudding team, and have a link to this forum.

and spot on. I want something with 'xtreme' in it.

xtreme all terrain tractor team? something like that.

I like the Idea of building another site that would basicly serve as a gallery and homepage that you would go to first.... Like a title page. Using the forums could just link to you here. And you could do something like vote for an "Off-Road Tractor of the Month" and the winner could have a pic of there tractor on the homepage.

It's hard building websites though... Took me like 20 hours just to get this one up and running... Most of that time was spent trying to figure out how to use the editing tool that basicly creates the forum. Then, I had to create the forum.... confused lol...
Back to top Go down
http://ww.atltf.com

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE STARTED SOMETHING GREAT   WE HAVE STARTED SOMETHING GREAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 7:43 pm

thats a good idea fearless, thats exactly how it is at therangerstation.com (ranger and bronco II forum), and its really cool
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE STARTED SOMETHING GREAT   WE HAVE STARTED SOMETHING GREAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 2:37 pm

dangeroustoys56 wrote:
Chunk : Y REALLY want to make me build my 4x4 soon dont y? LOL! Actually i was thinking of adding a 'skullcandy ' ( headphones) symbol to the back or hood of the wheelhorse .

Dangerous: Damn! Was it that noticable? I really do want to see a 4wd mudding tractor! I think this should be on the list after you mild mod MTD.

Fearless: That's exactly what I had inmind....great minds eh?
I like the idea of a tractor of the month too.

Do appreciate you putting so much effort into the site, you saved me ALOT of work. Think if we do make a site, it'll be my turn to do that.
Still need to decide on a name first though.

arild365: That would be awesome man! They'd have to be vinyl really though, so they're water proof, dunno if you can do that. I might look into how much getting a batch of weatherproof, hard wearing stickers would be. OFF ROAD proof stickers!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE STARTED SOMETHING GREAT   WE HAVE STARTED SOMETHING GREAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 5:45 pm

Chunk wrote:
arild365: That would be awesome man! They'd have to be vinyl really though, so they're water proof, dunno if you can do that. I might look into how much getting a batch of weatherproof, hard wearing stickers would be. OFF ROAD proof stickers![/color]

Theres a place out here by me that you can get any custom stickers you want in vinyl. They'll even give you a discount if you buy in bulk or are a club. Good prices too... Just need a name and a design.... And Don't look at me, I'm not great with graphic design! lol
Back to top Go down
http://ww.atltf.com
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE STARTED SOMETHING GREAT   WE HAVE STARTED SOMETHING GREAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 5:52 pm

Im happy enough to design them. We only really need some text, in a jazzy font or something. I'll have a think about it.
Sounds good, it'll be good to have a club sticker.

But we really do need to sort a name everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
CMHN
CMHN

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE STARTED SOMETHING GREAT   WE HAVE STARTED SOMETHING GREAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2010, 4:42 pm

How about making a facebook, myspace, and twitter page. Its free to do and you can link to here. And the major search engines craw them more often.

xtreme offroad tractors

xtreme lawn tractors

All Terrain Lawn Tractors

xtreme Terrain Lawn Tractors

Some names off the top of my head.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ctraugh.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE STARTED SOMETHING GREAT   WE HAVE STARTED SOMETHING GREAT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE HAVE STARTED SOMETHING GREAT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2