Forum Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
We also ask that you observe these few simple Rules and Guidelines:
Mower Decks/ cutting equipment MUST be removed
Batteries MUST be secure
Fuel Tanks MUST be secure
Brakes SHOULD be upgraded if the tractor's speed is over twice stock (you want to be able to stop on a hill!)
GUIDELINES (these are optional but recommended)
Should have some sort of 'tethered kill switch' so that if the tractor does run away from you, it will stop. Homemade are acceptable, as long as you can rely on them working
Guards or covers should be in place around the belts so nothing like clothing/sholelaces will get sucked into them
Engines should be run with the shrouds/sheetmetal to stop them overheating
Straight pipe exhausts are fine, as long as they are at LEAST 10 inches long. Stock mufflers are OK
You can lift a tractor, as long as it doesnt become unstable on uneven ground (dont want something with 3ft of ground clearace having a stock wheel width)
Front axles may be locked solid if you desire, or left stock (can get hairy at speed though)
Bonnet's or hood's should be retained to keep 'tractor' appearance, as well as helping protect the engine should the machine roll over
Most importantly, ENJOY!
Obviously, anything in the project builds section would be exempt of these rules and guidelines as they are still "works in progress". Unless they have a blatant disreguard for the rules or do not intend to follow them.
If someone does violate the rules, Chunk or I will lock, or possably delete the thread!