All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

4" Rims Alternatives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pursang

4" Rims Alternatives Empty
PostSubject: 4" Rims Alternatives   4" Rims Alternatives Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2021, 4:13 am

I'm looking for a set of 2 piece bolt together rims to replace the stockers on my Ford R8. does anyone have a souce for something like this?
Back to top Go down
Rustbucket Garage
Veteran Member
Rustbucket Garage
Veteran Member

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: 4" Rims Alternatives   4" Rims Alternatives Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2021, 9:16 am

What is your spindle size? I presume you have 5/8 but if it’s 3/4 that might be something a tad bit harder to find.

5/8 and this should work.
https://www.harborfreight.com/material-handling/tires-casters/heavy-duty-10-inch-groove-tread-tire-40729.html

pursang likes this post

Back to top Go down
pursang

PostSubject: Re: 4" Rims Alternatives   4" Rims Alternatives Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2021, 5:25 pm

Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately HF won't ship to my country and it's looking like I might have ¾" spindles, I'll see what I can find for bearings to fit that type of rim, or have the spindles turned down if I can find an oem spare set, or even have a brass bushing machined, I won't be using this R8 for any high speed stuff so grease fittings with brass bushings should work. time to check out a bearing house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4" Rims Alternatives   4" Rims Alternatives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4" Rims Alternatives
Page 1 of 1