All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

why is this suddenly happening

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
motorhead45102

why is this suddenly happening Empty
PostSubject: why is this suddenly happening   why is this suddenly happening Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 6:46 am

I used to get reminders in my email to let me know if there were new posts, well now i never get anything. dunno what happend either, the forum says im watching post i reply on.
Back to top Go down
arild365
arild365

PostSubject: Re: why is this suddenly happening   why is this suddenly happening Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 12:17 am

well once it logged me out automatically, didnt get emails for a bit. Also check on the topics if your"watching" them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/arild365
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: why is this suddenly happening   why is this suddenly happening Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 4:32 am

Mine has been logging me out a couple of times too. I dont bother getting emails though, my inbox gets full enough as it is. And its easy to check for new posts on here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: why is this suddenly happening   why is this suddenly happening Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 9:45 am

Chunk wrote:
Mine has been logging me out a couple of times too. I dont bother getting emails though, my inbox gets full enough as it is. And its easy to check for new posts on here.

That happend to me, WAY TOO MANY NOTIFICATIONS! It would email me when a new post was made, if someone joined the site or if there was a reply to a post. You can adjust it in your profile. I turned it all off.
Back to top Go down
http://ww.atltf.com
motorhead45102

PostSubject: Re: why is this suddenly happening   why is this suddenly happening Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 3:01 am

ah ,theres the problem, i just sorta liked it so i could go directly to the post i made and what people said on it.

but i do browse around alot to find anything new
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why is this suddenly happening   why is this suddenly happening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why is this suddenly happening
Page 1 of 1