On the racer side, I did some welding on my kids rear engine racer, installing new kingpins/spindles to correct the bad steering geometry. It was the first one to receive a custom front axle, and I needed to update it.
On the mower side, replaced blade adapters on the bolen 125st, and fixed a loose deck pulley. When I went to start it, I screwed up with too much choke and it backfired. After that, no compression. Many hours later chasing the wrong thing, I find out the head gasket is blown. Replaced that and had to bleed down the lifters so the valves would close all the way. It has a 12.5 OHV kohler, with hydraulic lifters. Back up and mowing.
Also new radiator and A/C condenser in the 97 monte carlo.
Replaced CV shafts in Mom's car.
Helped cut in a door on an ex-school bus.
This was over the weekend, had a little help here and there.