All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Cub Cadet Mudder

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CraftsmanKid1
CraftsmanKid1

Cub Cadet Mudder Empty
PostSubject: Cub Cadet Mudder   Cub Cadet Mudder Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 2:13 pm

heres my Cub Cadet mudder i started today i have no idea what else im gunna do besides tires and a new wiring job i need ideas
https://s1152.photobucket.com/albums/p493/CraftsmanKid/
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

Cub Cadet Mudder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cub Cadet Mudder   Cub Cadet Mudder Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:38 pm

I would try and make come kind of bumper for it to protect the muffler atleast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
richie thomas
Veteran Member
richie thomas
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Cub Cadet Mudder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cub Cadet Mudder   Cub Cadet Mudder Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 12:48 am

aint that a hydro? or is one of the cubs with gears? either way it will be a good mudder lol
Back to top Go down
CraftsmanKid1
CraftsmanKid1

Cub Cadet Mudder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cub Cadet Mudder   Cub Cadet Mudder Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2012, 3:26 pm

its a hydro and im going to cut the exhaust and fix the grill and hood and put them back on heres some more pictures i messed with the front end and made it more comfortable...can i lock this transaxle or not do u think i should i dont know if i can actually and how do i wire it up the only way i can start it is by crossing the cylenoid

Last edited by CraftsmanKid1 on August 13th 2012, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CraftsmanKid1
CraftsmanKid1

Cub Cadet Mudder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cub Cadet Mudder   Cub Cadet Mudder Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2012, 3:35 pm

Back to top Go down
CraftsmanKid1
CraftsmanKid1

Cub Cadet Mudder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cub Cadet Mudder   Cub Cadet Mudder Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2012, 11:39 pm

im going to work on scraping the paint off and popping dents out and sanding them hopefully put a white primer on it i need ideas for paint color ill put new pics up tomorrow im also going to start mounting the hood and grill maybe . can someone help me wire this thing up i dont feel like always crossing the cylenoid to start it and help will be appreciated
Back to top Go down
dylansrockinrigs
dylansrockinrigs

Cub Cadet Mudder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cub Cadet Mudder   Cub Cadet Mudder Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2012, 2:45 am

just buy a new solenoid but the hydro transmissions suck unless you keep em stock you might be able to lock it but i wouldnt try but what ever you do do not pulley swap it or remove to governor or else your hydro trans will get fried
Back to top Go down
CraftsmanKid1
CraftsmanKid1

Cub Cadet Mudder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cub Cadet Mudder   Cub Cadet Mudder Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 10:04 am

well i got the dents knocked out of it and primered the hood and grill primered, today i am gunna try mounting the hood at least
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cub Cadet Mudder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cub Cadet Mudder   Cub Cadet Mudder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cub Cadet Mudder
Page 1 of 1