All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Why is it whenever I change the oil in my tractors they seem to smoke afterwords?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CraftsMAN
CraftsMAN

Why is it whenever I change the oil in my tractors they seem to smoke afterwords? Empty
PostSubject: Why is it whenever I change the oil in my tractors they seem to smoke afterwords?   Why is it whenever I change the oil in my tractors they seem to smoke afterwords? Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2012, 5:35 pm

Why is it whenever I change the oil in my tractors they seem to smoke afterwords? Im not overfilling them but it is like the rings go? I have had it happen 2 times now. A newer craftsman tractor and on my john deere 112. The engine smokes a little on start up.. What oil do you guys reccomend? I use the quaker state or the cheap stuff at walmart. 10w-30 in the winter and 30 weight in the summer. Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CRUSHEMCustoms/
11hpcrafstman
11hpcrafstman

Why is it whenever I change the oil in my tractors they seem to smoke afterwords? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is it whenever I change the oil in my tractors they seem to smoke afterwords?   Why is it whenever I change the oil in my tractors they seem to smoke afterwords? Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2012, 9:29 pm

i use 30weight year round
Back to top Go down
11hpcrafstman
11hpcrafstman

PostSubject: Re: Why is it whenever I change the oil in my tractors they seem to smoke afterwords?   Why is it whenever I change the oil in my tractors they seem to smoke afterwords? Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2012, 9:29 pm

i use 30weight year round
Back to top Go down
Craftsman Dude
Craftsman Dude

PostSubject: Re: Why is it whenever I change the oil in my tractors they seem to smoke afterwords?   Why is it whenever I change the oil in my tractors they seem to smoke afterwords? Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2012, 10:17 pm

Thats happen to me bafore as long as it doesnt use oil its fine, i always run 20w50.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is it whenever I change the oil in my tractors they seem to smoke afterwords?   Why is it whenever I change the oil in my tractors they seem to smoke afterwords? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is it whenever I change the oil in my tractors they seem to smoke afterwords?
Page 1 of 1