All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Anyone ever built one of these?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Craftsman Dude
Craftsman Dude

Anyone ever built one of these? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone ever built one of these?   Anyone ever built one of these? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2012, 3:41 pm

This is my ice chest stereo i built this a few years ago for when i have a fire or im working in the pasture so that i can still have music. The cooler was givin to me by my sister my parents bought the radio and speakers for my truck then it got replaced with an alpine radio and rockford speakers . The head unit is a durabrand its really cheap so that if something happens to it i wont be mad and speakers are 6 1/2 inch made by dual .
Anyone ever built one of these? Image020
Back to top Go down
matthew sidor
matthew sidor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever built one of these?   Anyone ever built one of these? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2012, 3:46 pm

I tried to make one but lost interest after i got out of school.
Back to top Go down
Craftsman Dude
Craftsman Dude

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever built one of these?   Anyone ever built one of these? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2012, 4:43 pm

You should finish it , i think i built this one in about an hour .
Back to top Go down
matthew sidor
matthew sidor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever built one of these?   Anyone ever built one of these? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2012, 5:33 pm

how do u keep the water off the wiring. when the ice melts

Back to top Go down
Craftsman Dude
Craftsman Dude

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever built one of these?   Anyone ever built one of these? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2012, 8:08 pm

It doesnt actually hold drinks its just for music i could make one hold drinks but it wouldnt be as loud and battery life would only be a be 3 or 4 hours.
Back to top Go down
Jamus
Established Member
Jamus
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever built one of these?   Anyone ever built one of these? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2012, 8:11 pm

I built a box(not a cooler) with an old head unit and 4 8" speakers to put in a van but be removable. I wired in a 12V cig plug. It's been in the garage for about 5 years now, running off a 12v power supply I made from an old computer supply. I plan to add a 12v cig port to my mowers so I can carry it along.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
Craftsman Dude
Craftsman Dude

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever built one of these?   Anyone ever built one of these? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2012, 8:16 pm

radio on the tractor would be awesome i hade thisone straped to mine a few times but it would work loose and try to fall off . My cooler is battery powered battery life is between 8 and 10 hours depending on volume.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever built one of these?   Anyone ever built one of these? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever built one of these?
Page 1 of 1