All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year?

Go down 
+3
W1ldyOvvnZ
matthew sidor
truckin42
7 posters
AuthorMessage
truckin42
Veteran Member
truckin42
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year? Empty
PostSubject: Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year?   Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year? Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 6:59 pm

is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year? or any mud bogs.
Back to top Go down
matthew sidor
matthew sidor

PostSubject: Re: Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year?   Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year? Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 7:41 pm

I wish Sad are there any events in wyoming
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year?   Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year? Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 11:06 pm

i am planning on taking my one when its done to a local place called North Augusta Motor Sports Wheels A Churnin' Event, there are normally ATV's, UTV's, Golf Carts, Lifted Trucks, etc. Last year there was one pulley swapped lawn tractor and a lawn tractor body on an old ATV frame, engine. The year before there was nothing so ATLT's are growing...slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
gearheadmike
gearheadmike

PostSubject: Re: Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year?   Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year? Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 11:31 pm

I wish there was something like that around here near me but theres nothing No
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year?   Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year? Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2013, 4:48 pm

gearheadmike wrote:
I wish there was something like that around here near me but theres nothing No
its an hour away from where i am and its pretty popular across eastern Ontario(an idiot last year brought a 2009 F150 and went mudding, it was from a big construction company in toronto). Alot of people want it shut down also because 2 years ago someone was killed there(Big trucks+Completely Drunk people=BAD). Since then they had like 3 ambulances, and security from 5am to 12am, at least the security guards aren't to strict and let stuff go. i know i wouldn't want to bring my daily driver there, My Brother almost wrecked his old jeep, someone came drifting around the mud hole and my brother was drivng along the edge and they were so close the bumper from the other guys jeep rubbed some paint off my brothers license plate. Then my brothers friend was backed up into from an idiot who was backing up to steel his spot when he was parked there(he said he didnt notice him). When you go to places like that you have to expect to have something broken when you leave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
truckin42
Veteran Member
truckin42
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year?   Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year? Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2013, 5:46 pm

Wow,You guys should go to trucks gone wild website or youtube it amazing what they do theirs mega trucks,lifted truck,monster trucks,and GIRLS lol.You havent seen lifted trucks until u seen truck gone wild.ill be going ther this year with my mower.
Back to top Go down
BlackMountian88
BlackMountian88

PostSubject: Re: Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year?   Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year? Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 8:44 am

Where is it?
Back to top Go down
truckin42
Veteran Member
truckin42
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year?   Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year? Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 9:14 am

Well,there everywhere try looking them up.
Back to top Go down
richie thomas
Veteran Member
richie thomas
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year?   Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year? Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 9:39 pm

my buddy is lifting one onto 38 in super swampers for a mudbog in july,

to any one in the georgia/florida/alabama/ south carolina area, there are a butload of em in south georgia, i recommend hortense, it starts on a wednesday and ends on a sunday, a bunch of my friends always skip school for it every year
Back to top Go down
truckin42
Veteran Member
truckin42
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year?   Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year? Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 9:14 am

Ya,there every were.Most of them are down south but there are a few up here.
Back to top Go down
redzz02
Site VIP
redzz02
Site VIP

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2016 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2015
1st Place Winner Build-Off 2015
1st Place Build-Off 2017
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2017
1st Place Build-Off 2018
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2018

PostSubject: Re: Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year?   Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year? Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 9:56 am

we took our monster mowers to hole shot truck night in pymatuning pa, had a lot of looks, sadly we both broke withing like 5 minute of being there, my sprocket banana'ed and jamies belt broke
Back to top Go down
truckin42
Veteran Member
truckin42
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year?   Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year? Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 10:21 am

oh that stinks.Do u still have them?
Back to top Go down
redzz02
Site VIP
redzz02
Site VIP

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2015
1st Place Winner Build-Off 2015
1st Place Build-Off 2017
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2017
1st Place Build-Off 2018
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2018

PostSubject: Re: Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year?   Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year? Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 10:22 am

you can see them at youtube.com/Redzz02 subscribe Smile my buddy still has his but I sold mine once I get sometime im building a stronger one
Back to top Go down
truckin42
Veteran Member
truckin42
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year?   Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year? Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 10:30 am

Ok, im doing the same thing but im renfourcing all weak points so it wont break.
Back to top Go down
richie thomas
Veteran Member
richie thomas
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year?   Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year? Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 12:06 am

Very Happy was cooking at a concert at a mud park this past weekend and was talkin to the two guys that own the park, i told em they aught to see dixie if they like stuff that should be lifted, they asked to see it, so i showed them a pic......they proceeded to ask me to bring it to trucks gone wild at their park in october cheers so ima be there with dixie, and hopefully my new rally build
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year?   Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is any one going to take their tractors to Trucks Gone Wild this year?
Page 1 of 1