All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
New Top Tractor Challenge and Build-Off Profile Buttons on the menu bar! . . .
2020 Build-Off Winners . . . 1-Hillbilly Offroading . . . 2-darkside0914
HASPIN 2021 . . . Wednesday June 23rd through Sunday June 27th.
2021 Top Tractor Challenge August 14 competition –August 15 competitors ride, Pymatuning Pennsylvania **INFO HERE**
No 2021 Build-Off. Will return in 2022. Stay tuned later this year for rule changes!

This Aggravates me to no end

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
motorhead45102
Screwdriver
Screwdriver

Forum Rep : 0

This Aggravates me to no end Empty
PostSubject: This Aggravates me to no end   This Aggravates me to no end Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:12 pm

I am so aggravated because i had my cell phones memory card in my card reader, which by the way has all my videos on it,

i went to swap cards with the camera card and i went to put my phone card back in and its no where to be found, i have no clue what i have done with the thing. I hate it when things like this happen, but just like ALWAYS it will show up when im least expecting it. But luckily i found another 1gb memory card, but im going to have to make a new video of my twin running or unless i find my 4gb memory card.
this just sucks because i have lots of photos, videos, and music all on that little memory card. this is why i want a real cam/camcorder to do my videos with.
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Prybar
Prybar
dangeroustoys56

PostSubject: Re: This Aggravates me to no end   This Aggravates me to no end Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:56 pm

Yeah that happened to my first MP3 player- worked until the volume buttons broke- so used it for music storage after that , then somehow it got all messed up on the internal memory- i had a ton of music i downloaded ( paid for moosic) on it that got erased- talk about pissed.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: This Aggravates me to no end   This Aggravates me to no end Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:02 pm

I lost a ps2 memory card awhile ago, it had all my save games on it.... I had to start Gran Turismo from the beginning again. Same with gran theft auto, both loooonnngg games.

I was pissed.
Back to top Go down
http://ww.atltf.com
motorhead45102
Screwdriver
Screwdriver

PostSubject: Re: This Aggravates me to no end   This Aggravates me to no end Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:56 pm

yeah i had alot of stuff on my 4gb card, i hope it turns up sometime or another, but i was in too much of a hurry and moved to fast to remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Aggravates me to no end   This Aggravates me to no end Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Aggravates me to no end
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: