All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

ID this rear end please.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheEquineFencer

ID this rear end please. Empty
PostSubject: ID this rear end please.   ID this rear end please. Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 11:03 am

The Data tag I found on it says: 4360-54 under that it says 137369. What do I have? I want to use it for an AVT type build if it'll work OK. What might it have come from?
Back to top Go down
Chopperhed
Chopperhed

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: ID this rear end please.   ID this rear end please. Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 11:47 am

DANA/FOOTE/SPICER TRANSMISION
PART 436054
REPLACED BY: 436089

6 speed linear shift transaxle

I can't comment on quality or strength for mower applications, but Dana differentials are supposed to be some of the best for trucks
Back to top Go down
http://http:\\members.shaw.ca\ducksgarage
TheEquineFencer

PostSubject: Re: ID this rear end please.   ID this rear end please. Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 12:02 pm

I'm trying to figure out what I have laying around to work with. I have that one and then the other is a Foote/Dana 4360-122 6. Is there a tread some where on this site that list transaxles with part numbers? are there differant gears available for these? Is there and easy way to hook a keyed sprocket to the axle to run to another shaft for a jackshaft to overdrive the output? I'm afraid if I overdrive the input too fast it'll cook the guts from lack of luberication at highspeed. I plan install really tall drive tires on the build but I'm not really looking anything stuipid for speed. I just want to go a bit faster than stock.
Back to top Go down
Tractor Man Jeff
Tractor Man Jeff

PostSubject: Re: ID this rear end please.   ID this rear end please. Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 10:40 pm

I have a Dana 6 speed and it has taken quite a bit of abuse. Still isn't any bit noisier then it normally is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ID this rear end please.   ID this rear end please. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ID this rear end please.
Page 1 of 1