All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
2020 Build-off Started, Look for entry instructions HERE! . . .
New Top Tractor Challenge and Build-Off Profile Buttons on the menu bar! . . .
2019 Build-Off Winners . . . 1-AllisKidD21 . . . 2-Offroad Mudmowers . . . 3-MightyRaze . . . Close vote, all were winners!

What are you getting for your tractor this Xmas?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arild365
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
arild365

Forum Rep : 0

What are you getting for your tractor this Xmas? Empty
PostSubject: What are you getting for your tractor this Xmas?   What are you getting for your tractor this Xmas? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:44 am

Hey guys, so this is may sound a lil weird but i really believe my tractors got caracter and personalities and feel they have just as much right to get presents as i do Razz Every holiday (Xmas, tractorversarys...) i get torque (my tractor) something. This year im thinking of getting a stereo set up and some more lights. Il probably also do a huge Xmas romp. Is there anything your gunna get your tractor ? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/arild365
dangeroustoys56
Prybar
Prybar
dangeroustoys56

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting for your tractor this Xmas?   What are you getting for your tractor this Xmas? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:57 am

I was thinking of putting lights all over one of mine and getting a pic of it - too dang cold right now tho to do it.

My tractors are spoiled all year long- actually thier 'gift' is a couple months break from use.
Back to top Go down
NZHproduction
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
NZHproduction

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting for your tractor this Xmas?   What are you getting for your tractor this Xmas? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:04 pm

I don't think im going to get either one of my tractors a present this year cause im kind of short on cash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting for your tractor this Xmas?   What are you getting for your tractor this Xmas? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Ive got my tractor a present! a home-made snowplow! it works really well now
Back to top Go down
Jamus
Monkey Wrench
Monkey Wrench
Jamus

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting for your tractor this Xmas?   What are you getting for your tractor this Xmas? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:35 pm

bigbleuboy wrote:
Ive got my tractor a present! a home-made snowplow! it works really well now

Lets see some pics of that. I'm thinking about one myself since I just came in from doing some shoveling, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
canadianromper
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
canadianromper

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting for your tractor this Xmas?   What are you getting for your tractor this Xmas? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:17 pm

myn was getting a new set of tires and a pulley swap and then it got wayy to cold to work on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting for your tractor this Xmas?   What are you getting for your tractor this Xmas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you getting for your tractor this Xmas?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: