All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

1982 Craftsman LT11 Trail/Mud/Woods Tractor

Go down 
+4
mudmonkey06
TheRainbowBoxer
83ratrodmurray
jack9102
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jack9102

craftsman - 1982 Craftsman LT11 Trail/Mud/Woods Tractor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1982 Craftsman LT11 Trail/Mud/Woods Tractor   craftsman - 1982 Craftsman LT11 Trail/Mud/Woods Tractor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:37 pm

Re:MurrayMayhem
Oh for sure, this is a very mild build. It's just gonna be a tough little beater that I can get around on, and possibly tow a small trailer of wood with - That's why I went with an 11hp, not a 26+hp vtwin, 11's get good milage [as far as old mowers go]. I want something I can explore the backwoods at camp with or take a rip to the park or beach. Beats walking and mowers get looks when they're not cutting grass and are going twice their design speed. xD This isn't my first build, just the first publicly shared one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jack9102
jack9102

craftsman - 1982 Craftsman LT11 Trail/Mud/Woods Tractor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1982 Craftsman LT11 Trail/Mud/Woods Tractor   craftsman - 1982 Craftsman LT11 Trail/Mud/Woods Tractor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:54 am

NEWS Very Happy This tractor's been sold for the marble-licking price of $40 to a buddy of mine, who at the time had more time on his hands than I. So in summary, the tractor was sold to an owner fullout1stgear, who will make it the romping beast I had planned, I think he's even got a build thread started on it. So I wish him the best of luck with the build, and him and I will start having some real neat collaboration builds on all the junk in your yards.. Planned builds include the '82 LT11, My '06 MTD 15.5/42, his early 80s sears GT monster, my 80s unknown mini sears [8/32?] [speed tractor], and some off-topic stuff like mini pit dirt bikes, diesel bar stool racers, etc Wink

Last edited by jack9102 on July 1st 2014, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mower name change)
Back to top Go down

1982 Craftsman LT11 Trail/Mud/Woods Tractor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2