All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

what do you guys use to strip the rust/paint off your tractor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boss4457

tractor - what do you guys use to strip the rust/paint off your tractor Empty
PostSubject: what do you guys use to strip the rust/paint off your tractor   tractor - what do you guys use to strip the rust/paint off your tractor Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 4:38 pm

what do you guys use to strip the rust/paint off your tractor. I'm going to try a mouse sander but its hard to get some spots.
Back to top Go down
CornShuck4CE
CornShuck4CE

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys use to strip the rust/paint off your tractor   tractor - what do you guys use to strip the rust/paint off your tractor Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 5:08 pm

tractor - what do you guys use to strip the rust/paint off your tractor Image49I use a 4 1/2 in disk grinder with a backing pad and a i think 40 grit paint and rust remover pad. Look in my signiture for my 99 murray build and you will see my paint i did.
Back to top Go down
Moose
Established Member
Moose
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys use to strip the rust/paint off your tractor   tractor - what do you guys use to strip the rust/paint off your tractor Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 7:39 pm

I use a product called rust cutter from tractor supply is fairly cheap enviromentally friendly and turns the rust into a zinc oxide so itll never rust again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys use to strip the rust/paint off your tractor   tractor - what do you guys use to strip the rust/paint off your tractor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you guys use to strip the rust/paint off your tractor
Page 1 of 1