All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Craftsman "not sure of name yet" offroad build

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jerbear0612
Jerbear0612

craftsman - Craftsman "not sure of name yet" offroad build Empty
PostSubject: Craftsman "not sure of name yet" offroad build   craftsman - Craftsman "not sure of name yet" offroad build Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 10:05 am

Haven't been on here in a while guys but now that it's summer and I've graduated from highschool the build-up is back in full swing. Picked up a craftsman 12/38 with a non-running 12.5 briggs(flywheel teeth sheared off) to replace my mtd whose fnr was slowly failing me. Dropped my second 12.5 briggs off the mtd into her and she good to go. Pics to come soon but things I've done so far include:
Painted black,feet/leg guards welded on,front bumper mounted,atv winch installed,22x12-8 kenda bearclaws on the rear, spindle mod in the front with the stock rear tires now in the front,custom exhaust, and pullstart mod on the engine.
I still have more left to do to this thing and I'll make sure to keep this build updated guys  Very Happy Exclamation 
Back to top Go down

Craftsman "not sure of name yet" offroad build
Page 1 of 1