All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Paintball anyone?

Go down 
+5
NZHproduction
Jamus
DICE464
Trcustoms
noledroByrreK
9 posters
AuthorMessage
noledroByrreK
noledroByrreK

Paintball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Paintball anyone?   Paintball anyone? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2011, 11:05 pm

Anyone here into paintball? i was in a paintball mood today so took apart my gun cleaned it out and ahot it a few times i also bought some new stuff for my gun gettin ready for when it warms up
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/noledroByrreK?feature=mhum
Trcustoms
Trcustoms

Paintball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball anyone?   Paintball anyone? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 2:07 pm

I have two cheap walmart guns, i haven't used them in a while. cost to much and i go through the paint balls and CO2 to quick.
Back to top Go down
DICE464
DICE464

Paintball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball anyone?   Paintball anyone? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 6:29 pm

im more into airsoft its more realistic
Back to top Go down
Jamus
Established Member
Jamus
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Paintball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball anyone?   Paintball anyone? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 7:06 pm

I picked up a cheapy airsoft gun at walmart the other day. I have owned BB/pellet guns when I was younger but I like the lighter airsoft much better. I just used it for target, cat shooting, and the occasional buddy, haha. I never got into paintball due to the cost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
NZHproduction
NZHproduction

Paintball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball anyone?   Paintball anyone? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 10:29 pm

i hate how expensive paintball is. but just like last week i think it was i went airsofting with my friends. I like how much more realistic airsofting is compared to paintballing.
Back to top Go down
noledroByrreK
noledroByrreK

Paintball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball anyone?   Paintball anyone? Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 2:14 am

I love paintball although it is pretty expensive. I have a membership at the place I go to so it's only like 20$ every time I go. Iv never really tried airsoft it seems cool. my Paintball field does airsoft once a month so I see a few games but I don't like how people pretend they didn't get hit with paintball you kno when someones hit. And lookin at the airsoft guys who play at my place it almlmost seems like you can't even be competitive if you don't have a really expensive airsoft gun. Paintball is kinda like that but not as bad I don't think. My guns only like 120$ gun it's a tippmann 98. The reason I love that gun so much is cuz the barrel that's on it is worth bout as much as the gun. It's so accurate it's not even funny. I only paid 115 for the gun and barrel so it was a Hella good deal.
Back to top Go down
fetters18
fetters18

Paintball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball anyone?   Paintball anyone? Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 4:17 pm

i love to paintball
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

Paintball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball anyone?   Paintball anyone? Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 7:30 am

My nephew bot a paintball gun at a flea market for $20 - was a good heavy duty gun too- also came with extra CO2 tanks and parts - he traded it for something .

Up north around the corner from my folks a guy made a paintball park - town shut him down because he didnt have a paved parking lot .
Back to top Go down
noledroByrreK
noledroByrreK

Paintball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball anyone?   Paintball anyone? Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 3:11 pm

wow really??? shut em down cuz of no parkin lot??? that sucks the place i go to doesnt have a paved lot but they also have off roading trails and a dirtbike track and like adventure quest type things with ropes courses an stuff
Back to top Go down
youngpaintballer
youngpaintballer

Paintball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball anyone?   Paintball anyone? Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 1:13 am

i love paint ball lol i play alot too
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/youngpaintballer?feature=mhee
McHandyMan

Paintball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball anyone?   Paintball anyone? Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 9:41 pm

i can go throu a bottel of co2 (9 ounces) with a hopper. spyde xtra, great gun...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paintball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball anyone?   Paintball anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paintball anyone?
Page 1 of 1