All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Got to shoot

Go down 
+3
Jordan
NZHproduction
noledroByrreK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
noledroByrreK
noledroByrreK

Got to shoot Empty
PostSubject: Got to shoot   Got to shoot Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 9:15 pm

Livin in the city an bien to young to own a gun means i dont get to shoot much. but today i got to shoot handguns for the first time. iv done skeet shooting and rifles but never a handgun. it was really fun.
Got to shoot Img_2911
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/noledroByrreK?feature=mhum
NZHproduction
NZHproduction

Got to shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got to shoot   Got to shoot Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 11:06 pm

what kind of hand gun was it like what size 22, 9mm etc.
Back to top Go down
noledroByrreK
noledroByrreK

Got to shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got to shoot   Got to shoot Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 12:19 pm

that was a 9mm in my hand but i also got to shoot my uncles service 38
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Got to shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got to shoot   Got to shoot Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 10:05 pm

your lucky in canada the gun laws are complete shit and make no sence, they will contradict themself anyway we cant legally own handguns the only way to do so is to get a special licence and report to the RCMP(or ministry or something, cant remember) anytime the gun is being moved from where it is stored and the reason for it moving. so i have never shot a handgun but i have shot almost everything else out there thats classified as a 'long gun' (barrel over 18 inches)
one other thing is we have to register our guns too, the people that actually spend the time and go through the shit to register them arent the ones that will do any crimes with them, so i think the government should get rid of that law too
Back to top Go down
noledroByrreK
noledroByrreK

Got to shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got to shoot   Got to shoot Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 10:53 pm

Here they have to be registered but i dont think our laws are nearly as strict as yalls. we dont have to have a liscense to own or carry a gun to and from work(in texas atleast) but in order to carry a gun anywhere you need to get a permit.

your laws for handguns are like our laws for automatic weapons. theres like a 4 month waiting period to even buy one and you need to have a liscence to actually get it. to get a liscence u gotta fill out a ton of paperwork, get somethin signed by a sheriff send fingerprints to the FBI and send a photograph to the ATF and the guns themselves cost a ton. like $3k and up
Back to top Go down
DICE464
DICE464

Got to shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got to shoot   Got to shoot Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 8:53 am

here in the us you can own pretty much anything even a full auto if you have the liscence. Me and my dad collect old military rifles and we do alot of hunting. One of my hobbies is reloading shells.
Back to top Go down
noledroByrreK
noledroByrreK

Got to shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got to shoot   Got to shoot Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 5:51 pm

yea pretty much... some licenses are just harder to come by tho
Back to top Go down
NZHproduction
NZHproduction

Got to shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got to shoot   Got to shoot Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 7:43 pm

i don't know much about guns or gun laws but what i do know is here in California you cant have any automatic weapons and you gun can only hold 10 bullets to be legal that is as i know right now for gun laws in California.
Back to top Go down
noledroByrreK
noledroByrreK

Got to shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got to shoot   Got to shoot Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 11:25 pm

yea i heard bout the california thing... its funny though because its illegal to own a assault rifle in California but legal to own assault rifle parts. so you have guys stocking up on the automatic recievers that can be put into a semi automatic AK or AR's that would make them automatic. so its kinda a loophole to easily get automatic weapons. altho still illegal
Back to top Go down
redneckrob
redneckrob

Got to shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got to shoot   Got to shoot Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 12:45 am

noledroByrreK wrote:
Here they have to be registered but i dont think our laws are nearly as strict as yalls. we dont have to have a liscense to own or carry a gun to and from work(in texas atleast) but in order to carry a gun anywhere you need to get a permit.

your laws for handguns are like our laws for automatic weapons. theres like a 4 month waiting period to even buy one and you need to have a liscence to actually get it. to get a liscence u gotta fill out a ton of paperwork, get somethin signed by a sheriff send fingerprints to the FBI and send a photograph to the ATF and the guns themselves cost a ton. like $3k and up

well you dont have to "register" them so to speak, but theyre registered and when you buyem from a legitamite store they some times right your name down( i have no idea?)
but you can walk down the street wielding a rifle or shotgun(depending on ordinances) but forget keepin a pistol underneath the seat in your car, cause without a chl/ccl(concealed handguns licence/ concealed carry licence)

which you cant get til your 21... i hate a frownie face but hell Sad
Back to top Go down
CMHN
CMHN

Got to shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got to shoot   Got to shoot Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2011, 7:53 am

I have shot so many different guns, and I own several. Every 4th of July we go to my parents house for a picnic and everybody brings their guns. One year we had over 75 different fire arms there, everything from a 22 pistol to a fully auto AK. We make our own fireworks. I'm going to teach my kids to shoot this summer. They are 9 and 10. Its about time they know what those pieces of metal on Daddy's wall actually feel like. Smile

Some of the laws are just stupid, as said before, the people that actually go through the paperwork to obtain the proper licenses are not the ones causing the trouble, its the people that get the guns illegally that are the trouble.

I have a license plate that reads: "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns"

I'm waiting for the day this American government passes the gun bill that bans people from owning guns, You though Egypt was bad, you aint seen nothing yet.
Back to top Go down
http://ctraugh.blogspot.com/
Jamus
Established Member
Jamus
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Got to shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got to shoot   Got to shoot Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2011, 10:07 am

Look at the countries that are stricter on firearms, even the ones that won't allow their police to carry. Has their gun crime stopped? Nope.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
redneckrob
redneckrob

Got to shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got to shoot   Got to shoot Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 12:10 am

CMHN wrote:
I have shot so many different guns, and I own several. Every 4th of July we go to my parents house for a picnic and everybody brings their guns. One year we had over 75 different fire arms there, everything from a 22 pistol to a fully auto AK. We make our own fireworks. I'm going to teach my kids to shoot this summer. They are 9 and 10. Its about time they know what those pieces of metal on Daddy's wall actually feel like. Smile

Some of the laws are just stupid, as said before, the people that actually go through the paperwork to obtain the proper licenses are not the ones causing the trouble, its the people that get the guns illegally that are the trouble.

I have a license plate that reads: "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns"

I'm waiting for the day this American government passes the gun bill that bans people from owning guns, You though Egypt was bad, you aint seen nothing yet.

EXACTLY! It was a famous Redneck that once said "Guns dont kill people, people kill people" or sommething like that.
Dont blame us law abiding gun owners for a drive by shooting in the ghetto. Thats just un-American.
LIBERALS!!!! They blame everybody but the poor and the minority.
Now i must point out Im pro-choice, pro marijauna law reformation(mind you i dont smoke and never have) among othe "Liberal" ideals but you might as well slap us on the ass and give us a generic tootsie roll if they(the liberals) really get a hold of the country.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Got to shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got to shoot   Got to shoot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got to shoot
Page 1 of 1