All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Mud mower build question?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudmower23

Mud mower build question? Empty
PostSubject: Mud mower build question?   Mud mower build question? Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 11:13 am

Hello guys, i have a john deere sabre that i plan on making a mud mower with. Althought it has a newer style frame than the older mowers do you guys think it will still work fine ? The engine crankshaft pulley is closer to one side of the frame that the other so im thinking that when i add a bigger pulley one the shaft it will hit the frame. Any suggestions? Thanks boys
Back to top Go down
802 Customs
802 Customs

PostSubject: Re: Mud mower build question?   Mud mower build question? Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 1:57 pm

Pictures would help a lot. I don't know what you mean by "newer style frame". You could probably re drill mounting holes and make the engine centered.
Back to top Go down
Mudmower23

PostSubject: Re: Mud mower build question?   Mud mower build question? Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 1:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Mudmower23

PostSubject: Re: Mud mower build question?   Mud mower build question? Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 1:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mud mower build question?   Mud mower build question? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mud mower build question?
Page 1 of 1