All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Stanley Slow Battery Charger :Great Buy:

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stanley Slow Battery Charger :Great Buy: Empty
PostSubject: Stanley Slow Battery Charger :Great Buy:   Stanley Slow Battery Charger :Great Buy: Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 7:35 pm

hey guys just wanted to share my thoughts on this slow charger i recently purchased at walmart, It was only 20 bucks so said why not and was hesitant at first cause it being so cheap but went with my instinct and bought it anyways, my marine battery on my truck was dead as door nail, wouldn't even allow my cd player to play am/fm stations it was so dead lol so i plugged it up and id say not even a full 8-10 hours it was charged fully so i took it off the charge and put in the truck and vroom!! could tell it was a good charge due to how quickly it started and also i have used it on a small lawn and garden battery and charged it in about 5-6 hours fully and vrrooom again, so would i suggest any one to buy one looking for a slow charger...yes for the 20 bucks its work it, comes with 3 different hook ups and is simple and easy to use no buttons just plug it up to the wall plug ya cables up and go...when its fully charged the light will stay solid green if its still charging it flashes simple easy...i hope some of u find this review helpful due to me not being the best at typing or grammar lol also u can plug this to your wall and plug it up to your working cigrett lighter too and let it charge like that aswell ill will try this later and let u know how well it went...but for 20 bucks why not

Stanley Slow Battery Charger :Great Buy: <a href=Stanley Slow Battery Charger :Great Buy: 10986429_839407189464724_2396745815243486526_n_zpsoiomhpuu" />

Stanley Slow Battery Charger :Great Buy: <a href=
Stanley Slow Battery Charger :Great Buy: 10299521_839407139464729_8708549719197728391_n_zpsy0hyadk6" />
Back to top Go down

Stanley Slow Battery Charger :Great Buy:
Page 1 of 1