I started rebuilding a 1987 Murray racing mower that a kid in my town built. it was half-assed when built first but did 35 mph with a 11 horse Briggs and a 6 inch pulley in front and a 2 inch pulley in back. the transaxle froze and then it became a parts tractor for a friend of mines Murray. I fixed his tractor so then he gave me it as a reward. I decided to rebuild it with a goal of 40 mph with a newer engine (a newer Briggs 17.5 horse single, paid $30) it needed a transaxle so I was looking for a 5 speed transaxle like the one that was originally in the Murray. I found a 6 speed craftsman that I am using. here are some pictureshttps://i.servimg.com/u/f21/19/33/10/19/img_2011.jpg
let me know if the pictures work.