I've been getting tired of trying to swap in and out engines onto tractor frames and dealing with axles and belt guides and all that gud stuff being in my way.... so I built a test stand!
the frame is from a Craftsman lt2000 that I cut the back part where the seat would be off, screwed on a Murray Widebody dash with a Murray gas tank in it. wired it with a momentary contact key switch from a electric start push mower. screwed on half of a push mower handle bar for a handle, added lengths of 2x4 and added some rear push mower wheels on the front of it.
only thing I need to change is moving the wheels farther forward so I can bolt on the engines better.
very simple design built pretty quickly and I believe it will come in very handy