All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
2020 Build-off Started, Look for entry instructions HERE! . . .
New Top Tractor Challenge and Build-Off Profile Buttons on the menu bar! . . .
2019 Build-Off Winners . . . 1-AllisKidD21 . . . 2-Offroad Mudmowers . . . 3-MightyRaze . . . Close vote, all were winners!

i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brooke&simon
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
brooke&simon

Forum Rep : 0

i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray  Empty
PostSubject: i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray    i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 5:25 pm

hey all i just got my wife her first lt its an older murray lt and we got a great deal on it it comes with an extra trans axle with spare atv tires as well in the deal we paid 200.00 for it and it runs real nice to and she already has plans for the build and its not even here yet ever since she drove mine she had a smile on her face so big that you couldnt wipe it off with a 100 dollar bill she so cant wait till its finally hearĀ  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
prancstaman
Master
Master
prancstaman

Forum Rep : 83

PostSubject: Re: i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray    i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 10:26 pm

Yes sir, Got to keep the wife happy.
Back to top Go down
brooke&simon
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
brooke&simon

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray    i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm

ever since she drove mine she was hooked and she so cant wait till she gets hers and we got a great deal on it to she has such great ideas and when we get it we will show some good picks of her mudd monkey and then we will hit those trails like never beforeĀ  affraid affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray    i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Tractor Project Builds :: Off Road & Rally Tractors-
Jump to: