All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Muddstir's ugly mug is finally on YouTube.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
muddstir
muddstir

2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant

Muddstir's ugly mug is finally on YouTube.  Empty
PostSubject: Muddstir's ugly mug is finally on YouTube.    Muddstir's ugly mug is finally on YouTube.  Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2018, 9:34 pm

Just starting this YouTube thing and posted my first video on my craftsman lt1000 transaxle disks. The vid is  not the best and it wouldn't allow me to do hd  for some reason. But go view it and let me know what I need to do differently and what u liked. I still go to learn this subscribing thing and other aspects of it but I'm getting there.  

Is it just me or when you hear your own voice recorder it sounds really strange?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCv-0-83MUkOntDrzzEHtRA
Back to top Go down
Double W Cross Ranch
Veteran Member
Double W Cross Ranch
Veteran Member

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Finalist
2018 Build-Off Finalist

PostSubject: Re: Muddstir's ugly mug is finally on YouTube.    Muddstir's ugly mug is finally on YouTube.  Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2018, 10:01 pm

Wow.  That was the mower you said you don't really care about!  I've put less than half the amount of work you put in that one video into some of my entire projects that I care a ton about!
Back to top Go down
https://themagazineishalff.wixsite.com/website
Creepycrawler
Established Member
Creepycrawler
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Muddstir's ugly mug is finally on YouTube.    Muddstir's ugly mug is finally on YouTube.  Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2018, 10:07 am

subscribed! good to see ya make your way to youtube. now if we can just get ya to finish up the Allis build Smile
Also I think my voice sounds weird on youtube also and I found out from looking it up that theres actually three sounds to your voice, The way you hear yourself, and the way others hear you, theres alot more to it, but to much for me to type, check out this article explains it really well https://wistia.com/learn/production/sound-of-voice-on-video
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Carl
Veteran Member
Crazy_Carl
Veteran Member

2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Muddstir's ugly mug is finally on YouTube.    Muddstir's ugly mug is finally on YouTube.  Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2018, 8:31 pm

I hate the way I look and sound on camera.  You have a great on camera personality.  I really like your video a lot.  You really held my interest and I like how you showed the details of your build process step by step.
Back to top Go down
muddstir
muddstir

2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Muddstir's ugly mug is finally on YouTube.    Muddstir's ugly mug is finally on YouTube.  Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2018, 8:38 am

Double w. - it's really the looks (body style)of this craftsman that I don't like and the color.
I like building stuff so the work don't bother me but in the final  end if I don't like the looks I won't take real good care of it.

Creepycrawler. - thanks  the allis is on my list,  hoping to be on it by late winter.

CrazyCarl. -  thanks. I really thought it was to long but I didn't want to seperate it into 2 vids.
Back to top Go down
prancstaman
Veteran Member
prancstaman
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Muddstir's ugly mug is finally on YouTube.    Muddstir's ugly mug is finally on YouTube.  Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2018, 10:09 pm

Subbed. Good video too. I think my first video I did on my channel was over 40 minutes, LOL. You're doing good I think. As for the hd for the video, when you upload the video, the video wasn't hd. You probably recorded in hd but when you edited the video and made the final cut on your software, the setting for the final cut was set at 360. So when you uploaded it, YouTube will only give you the highest resolution of the video and lower. Check the settings in your software when you do the final edit for the produced video for the hd settings. HD videos use more memory on your hard drive when made and saved. Plus HD videos take way longer to upload on YouTube also. So if you are uploading a HD video and it says 5 hours for a 30 minute video, that's right. Something to think about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muddstir's ugly mug is finally on YouTube.    Muddstir's ugly mug is finally on YouTube.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muddstir's ugly mug is finally on YouTube.
Page 1 of 1