All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Death kart idea

Go down 
+3
prancstaman
mr.modified
yeethaw
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yeethaw

2020 Build-Off Entrant
2020 Build-Off Entrant

Death kart idea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death kart idea   Death kart idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2020, 9:14 am

alright so new plan for this, im gonna convert it to front engined using the stock frame. ill put the engine bewtween my legs and the transmission can go under the seat, my one problem will be designing steering to work wit it
Back to top Go down
yeethaw
yeethaw

2020 Build-Off Entrant
2020 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Death kart idea   Death kart idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2020, 9:14 am

alright so new plan for this, im gonna convert it to front engined using the stock frame. ill put the engine bewtween my legs and the transmission can go under the seat, my one problem will be designing steering to work wit it
Back to top Go down
loggers gogert
loggers gogert

2020 Build-Off Entrant
2020 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Death kart idea   Death kart idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2020, 10:20 am

is there going to be a shield over the engine?
im not really worried about it blowing up, but i don't know how well your going to handle all that carbon coming out of the exaughst, whether the exaughst is pointing at you or not, your going to breath in that stuff because your running in to it when your driving it.
if i were you id maybe take the muffler off and try to somehow fabricate a side exit exaughst, 

thats just my 2 cense.
Back to top Go down
yeethaw
yeethaw

2020 Build-Off Entrant
2020 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Death kart idea   Death kart idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2020, 11:32 am

im definitely going to be making a straight pipe to go on this, itll either be side or rear exit. also im still planning on getting some tractor bodywork for it that i can cut down to fit on it and make it look like a proper tractor instead of just a go kart look
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death kart idea   Death kart idea - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death kart idea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2