All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

project : Street Rat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
diddie
diddie

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant

project : Street Rat Empty
PostSubject: project : Street Rat   project : Street Rat Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2020, 9:01 pm

Here is what kept me busy this winter. i've lost most of the pics before hand due to my computer issues.
But i custom built the back end of this golf cart. All the diamond plate was cut out of a truck tool box and i made the flat bed out of a section from a truck bed and it tilts with two electric power seat motors the head lights were not made for this cart which is a 89 Yamaha g2 but were for a newer club car . but with a bit of trimming and a heat gun i was able to get them to work.
Seats are out being redone and still need to get to the store to get new batteries for it and finish wiring up the lights.
project : Street Rat 20200412
project : Street Rat 20200410
project : Street Rat 20200411
Back to top Go down
diddie
diddie

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant

project : Street Rat Empty
PostSubject: Re: project : Street Rat   project : Street Rat Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2020, 8:42 pm

a couple of pics of the finished product. been using it a bit but will probably sell it come spring, i fixed it up a bit too nice and am afraid i'll scratch it up. and i can make a nice little profit on it  cheers
project : Street Rat 20200610
project : Street Rat 20200611

MightyRaze likes this post

Back to top Go down

project : Street Rat
Page 1 of 1