All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Topics, conversation locations?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
murphyslaw
murphyslaw

Topics, conversation locations? Empty
PostSubject: Topics, conversation locations?   Topics, conversation locations? Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2020, 1:40 pm

This forum is huge, the conversations are spread out everywhere. Is there a central location of threads where the majority of the conversations happen? Why don't you guys use discord?
Back to top Go down
CraftsmanQuad19
Veteran Member
CraftsmanQuad19
Veteran Member

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2019 Build-Off Finalist
2019 Build-Off Finalist

PostSubject: Re: Topics, conversation locations?   Topics, conversation locations? Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2020, 7:00 pm

If you go to the portal, on the left side you’ll see all the most recent threads. That’s where all the action is, plus info on group rides and buildoff details down the middle
Back to top Go down
mr.modified
Veteran Member
mr.modified
Veteran Member

2015 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2015 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2016 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2016 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2018 Build-Off Finalist
2018 Build-Off Finalist
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
1st Place Build-Off 2014
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2014
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Topics, conversation locations?   Topics, conversation locations? Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2020, 7:03 pm

We do have discord. There's a button at the top of the page. Even though I never used it and don't really even know what the heck it is. I thought it was basically like a chat room kinda thing. We had a built in chat thing attached to the site too but no one ever used it that much. A few years ago the whole forum was restructured into more sections. Basically it's set up for a ton more people in my opinion. The latest topics thing on the side always has the most recent 10 threads on there and if your following something, it's supposed to show up when you click your name at the top under my topics or posts or whatever. There's some buttons there. For me that doesn't work all that great, when I click my topics, it comes up with more threads than just my own and I still can't find my own. But I've never had too much issue finding stuff. I don't see it as too much different than any other forum though really.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Site Owner
Doug
Site Owner

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Topics, conversation locations?   Topics, conversation locations? Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2020, 2:01 am

The Forum is supposed to be huge, thats the point. To document and be able to have personalized discussions about a topic. We do have a Talk About Anything thread as well as a Discord.

Head Forum Administrator ** Chat Moderator ** Facebook Page Admin
ATLTF Facebook Page ** Chatbox ** How To Upload Pictures

_X_ FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS _X_

Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@Doug" in your post!

Your ATLTF Staff:
Administrators: @Doug, @MightyRaze, @"Doc Sprocket", @Stretch44875
Moderators: @TheRainbowBoxer, @AllisKidD21, @Brianator, @RichieRichOverdrive

Back to top Go down
murphyslaw
murphyslaw

PostSubject: Re: Topics, conversation locations?   Topics, conversation locations? Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2020, 10:58 am

Having discord is kind of like having a Facebook messenger for the forum and there are also different sections to chat in like this farm but you get a text message styled notification instead of an email it's much more user friendly on the phone.
Thanks you guys for telling me where the conversation is happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topics, conversation locations?   Topics, conversation locations? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Topics, conversation locations?
Page 1 of 1