All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

should i buy this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

should i buy this? Empty
PostSubject: should i buy this?   should i buy this? Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 9:41 pm

[img]should i buy this? 3k43pc10[/img] this guy says the chain popped off and smacked the case putting a hole in it and this does happen with these. i know i can fix it within a day but the thing is. its up for 800 and he says he doesnt ride and just doesnt want it. good deal for a 03 ltz400 with upgrades?
Back to top Go down
fetters18
fetters18

should i buy this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: should i buy this?   should i buy this? Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 11:03 pm

buy it u can fix the crack with water weld they sell it at auto zone i used it on mine
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

should i buy this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: should i buy this?   should i buy this? Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2011, 10:48 am

lol i dont wanna afro engineer this because im a really hard rider. i got a dirtbike and it only lasted 3months before i broke it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

should i buy this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: should i buy this?   should i buy this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

should i buy this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: