All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Wanting input about this transaxle 834

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nanner161988
nanner161988

Wanting input about this transaxle 834  Empty
PostSubject: Wanting input about this transaxle 834    Wanting input about this transaxle 834  Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2022, 10:52 pm

Anyone hear of a mod 834 peerless 6121 5257  transaxle? I can't find anything about it and also don't have any knowledge about hood or bad besides 820s 2300s etc  the holy grails pretty much lol. My 2nd 930 is doing pretty well since I learned what not to do when I welded the first 930 and didn't last long.  Trial and error. Much much error any help of good transaxles would be much appreciated. Also I like to understand the reasoning of why the axle you belive is better then others     and if you can upgrade gears or shaftsWanting input about this transaxle 834  20220413
Wanting input about this transaxle 834  20220412
Back to top Go down

Wanting input about this transaxle 834
Page 1 of 1