All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

For Sale: Snow Blower Craftsman for Craftsman lawn tractor for parts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JB_4x4

2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

For Sale: Snow Blower Craftsman for Craftsman lawn tractor for parts Empty
PostSubject: For Sale: Snow Blower Craftsman for Craftsman lawn tractor for parts   For Sale: Snow Blower Craftsman for Craftsman lawn tractor for parts Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2023, 8:44 am

craftsman snow blower 486.248392

Bought at an auction and the Craftsman lawn mower it was formerly attached to went for more then I was willing to pay for a used hydro Craftsman without a test ride.  I bought it mostly to look at it and see how it worked and attached.  I do not need it, since I live in the Stone Mountain Georgia area.

The main question I had was it possible to power this by a separate small engine and it looks possible.

Missing the exhaust chute, 2 handles, and the two mounting side brackets, going by videos I have watched.

Not to state the obvious, but, no shipping and only cash at pick up.  Not too heavy, though I would bring a trailer.  Though it is easy enough for two people to load into a truck bed.

Just send an e-mail with the day and time you would like to come buy it, during the daylight hours of 8 AM-6:00 PM Monday to Saturday or Sunday 1 PM to 5, PLUS contact information.

$325
Back to top Go down

For Sale: Snow Blower Craftsman for Craftsman lawn tractor for parts
Page 1 of 1