All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

belt size help and pulley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

belt size help and pulley Empty
PostSubject: belt size help and pulley   belt size help and pulley Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 3:39 pm

ok so im switching my pulleys but idk what ratio i should do and what belt size i should go with to fit. my mower is z ltx1000 so its a little longer. ill get my belt number and pulley sizes and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: belt size help and pulley   belt size help and pulley Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 3:56 pm

my front pulley is 3.5" and my back pulley is just about 9". my drive belt is 1/2 x 95.3". i wanna do about 50-60 mph but be able to just so 10mph or 20mph in a gear
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: belt size help and pulley   belt size help and pulley Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2011, 4:37 pm

it went to the store and ordered a 4" pulley for the back. ill order my 5" when i go back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: belt size help and pulley   belt size help and pulley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

belt size help and pulley
Page 1 of 1