All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

what briggs 30hp vanguard v-twin motor can do

Go down 
AuthorMessage
McHandyMan

twin - what  briggs 30hp vanguard v-twin motor can do Empty
PostSubject: what briggs 30hp vanguard v-twin motor can do   twin - what  briggs 30hp vanguard v-twin motor can do Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 5:47 pm

drie bandeleros and they are 11 foot long, 3 foot wide and a ful blown race motor. this is a vid of my old vid before we got a new engine i started last and got 3rd, pretty damb goood for my 3rd race. on my channal i got more videos of the car racing and skip to about 4:30 and watch frome there to see me spin. these can go up to 160kph or 100 mph on just 1/3 tri oval hope you injoy it... took 23mins to do 20 laps..... usally a lap is 14 seconds long

Back to top Go down
McHandyMan

twin - what  briggs 30hp vanguard v-twin motor can do Empty
PostSubject: Re: what briggs 30hp vanguard v-twin motor can do   twin - what  briggs 30hp vanguard v-twin motor can do Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 5:48 pm

nvm i didet get 3rd but this is the last race n that engine
Back to top Go down

what briggs 30hp vanguard v-twin motor can do
Page 1 of 1