All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

The new project

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
craftsman30mph
craftsman30mph

project - The new project Empty
PostSubject: The new project   project - The new project Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 12:48 pm

hey guys, got some pics of my new project, the older sears lawn tractor I told you guys about, the tractor treads are my dads so them will be coming off, and the front ones are his too but I have turf tires to put on it for now until I find some quad tires, the 3 point is not mine either I'm going to build a rear bumper that bolts into the same spot the 3 point bolts in.. definately have to have bumpers lol and the motor will be an old 8hp motor and it has Hi lo range so I will still have power if I need it, probably going to put a 2.5 inch pulley on the back of it, I believe it has a 6 inch right now

project - The new project PC160424

project - The new project PC160423

project - The new project PC160421

project - The new project PC160422
Back to top Go down
AcreFarm
AcreFarm

PostSubject: Re: The new project   project - The new project Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 1:11 pm

Nice looking Suburban. If you're not going to use the hitch you could probably make a little $$ with it...Those are popular tractors & there's usually people looking for parts on mytractorforum.com
Back to top Go down
craftsman30mph
craftsman30mph

PostSubject: Re: The new project   project - The new project Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 1:28 pm

AcreFarm wrote:
Nice looking Suburban. If you're not going to use the hitch you could probably make a little $$ with it...Those are popular tractors & there's usually people looking for parts on mytractorforum.com
yeah the only reason I'm not keeping it on there is because it's my dads otherwise I would probably keep it on there and get some atatchments for it lol
Back to top Go down
blanket80
blanket80

PostSubject: Re: The new project   project - The new project Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2011, 12:21 pm

Man, you hit a home home with that. Those old things are tanks. But please take care of it, i hate to see those old garden tractors being destroyed, when they're already rare enough. I'm looking forward to see updates!
Back to top Go down
trevorford4x4

PostSubject: Re: The new project   project - The new project Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2012, 11:21 am

i was looking for one of those for a while now but none in my price range i love those things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new project   project - The new project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new project
Page 1 of 1