All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? Empty
PostSubject: Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is??   Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 2:53 pm

ok so i know theres scrap steel and iran and cast iron in the woods i ride in. but theres 2 pieces that i have no idea what they are and i dont wanna pull them out and scrap them if they are something i can get more money for.
First i found a tractor disc rotor thing for tearing up land but its snapped in half but i see both halves.
Second i foudn this thing that looks like a axle or something but i cant really make it out. heres a pic[img]Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? 2011-110[/img] thats the part that bolts onto something. heres the end or axle part [img]Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? 2011-111[/img]
and Third theres a thing that looks like it was pulled by something like a horse or a tractor. heres the front [img]Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? 2011-112[/img] heres the main body of it [img]Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? 2011-113[/img] and here is the end part of it [img][img] thx guys help me figure these out [img][url=https://servimg.com/view/16769260/24]Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? 2011-115[/img]
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is??   Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 2:56 pm

im gonna get gas later and pull the rotors and stuff out to my house but idk if my tractor can pull out that axle or w.e it is
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is??   Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2011, 9:14 am

That looks really cool, I dont really know what that is, I know when I was younger I had collected a hole bunch of stuff and we are storing it in our front yard right now Razz Its old farming equipment and stuff. A lot of the stuff I found was in our back feild or on the side of the railway/road.

Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? IMG_1283
I found this on the side of the Railway in a junk pile of a friends.
Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? IMG_1284
I found this in my field Its some kind of farming equipment.
Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? IMG_1288
A seeder that still works, we found this in my feild again.
Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? IMG_1289
A rack/rock picker that still works from the same place as the seeder
Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? IMG_1290
A Horse Plow from our feild again.

I would really like to know what the thing you found is, who knows it could be something really rare, thats what i like about looking through junk piles that have been made 40-50 years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
gearheadmike
gearheadmike

PostSubject: Re: Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is??   Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2011, 10:22 am

looks neat i found a old 1920-30's chevy grill a ton of crap out in my woods lol , what id do is take a rake and maybe a shovel and move some of the brush and leaves and that from arund it and try to pull up on it.
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is??   Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2011, 4:45 pm

that seeder frame looks like that frame in my woods. oh and somewhere in my woods my friends - friends found a old 1960s ford f100 shell or full truck rusted idk but im looking for it
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is??   Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2011, 8:40 am

CityRedneck wrote:
that seeder frame looks like that frame in my woods. oh and somewhere in my woods my friends - friends found a old 1960s ford f100 shell or full truck rusted idk but im looking for it
that's cool, I you find it take a picture. Maybe there should be a thread about stuff we find Razz
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is??   Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2011, 5:27 pm

ok so i pulled out the rotors and pulled the frame from its grave but i think it might be a old tiller frame. and the rotors go on it but they broke :/ hmmmm. my tractor is having trouble pulling them out
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is??   Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2011, 10:25 pm

When ever you can get some pictures of it that would be cool, maybe even a video of you pulling it out Very Happy seems interesting.
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is??   Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2011, 11:30 am

ok sounds like a plan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is??   Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2011, 2:31 pm

Bottom 2 pics look like the hitch setup for a large tractor - my dad has a similar setup on his 45 farmall - mounts right to the transmission.
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is??   Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2011, 10:48 pm

yea. me and my friend came to the conclusion that the place behind my house was a farm bout 20-40yrs ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is??   Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found these things in the woods. Can you help me figure out what it is??
Page 1 of 1