All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blanket80
blanket80

Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!) Empty
PostSubject: Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!)   Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 1:46 am

With 2012 just starting, I was looking at some old photos to remember the "good old days" (a couple years ago) lol.These memory's are from before I knew lawnmowers would take me this far, i had no idea what i was getting into lol. I was remembering my first couple of mowers, my first being an old homelite t-8. second was a sears gt 18, third a dynamark, forth an mtd, and fifth my all time favorite a tractor i called little gray. and then i lost count. but anyways I ran my homelite to death! I will never get rid of that thing though. I never even drove the sears Sad. I lowered the dynamark and made it into my version of a racing mower. I never drove my mtd either, do to steering problems. And little gray, i almost drove that thing to death as well..

I can't find any pictures of my homelite, mtd, or sears. But i do have pictures of my dynamark racer, and little gray. Well that's a short story of my first few tractors. Please post your storys and pictures too.

Dynamark racer (Damn, i was a big 14yr old)

Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!) IMG_2069
Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!) 0827091255
Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!) Mow

And little gray:)

Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!) IMG_1560
Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!) Lilgray
Back to top Go down
richie thomas
Veteran Member
richie thomas
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!)   Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 2:02 am

lol my first was a red murray wide body, still have her to she will runn bout 20 with 25" tires on the back Smile and i know what you mean by sayin you were big lol when i was 14 i was 6' and 215, now im 16 and 6' 1" and 275, i love weightliftin Smile
Back to top Go down
AcreFarm
AcreFarm

PostSubject: Re: Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!)   Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 6:19 pm

I've had a bunch of tractors, but my very first was a Wheel Horse 1054. I still have the frame & block from that tractor... one day I'd really like to bring it back to life. As far as modified mowchines go, I've only had 3 but have built 5 for other people. My first was an AMF with an 8hp briggs, I sold that one & used the $$ to get my current tractor in order... of course that was a looong time ago. Then I built a small mid-engine Sears for a go-kart... that one was sold within a month after the guy seen me driving it. My current tractor I've pulled apart and rebuilt a handful of times, and it's due for some more changes...maybe this spring.
Back to top Go down
RompinRedneck
RompinRedneck

PostSubject: Re: Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!)   Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 9:20 pm

I'm lovin little gray man. That is a great lookin tractor!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/rompinredneck
blanket80
blanket80

PostSubject: Re: Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!)   Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 10:39 pm

Thanks rompinredneck. And yeah, I know i will never forget these memory's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!)   Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking back on the past.. (With tractors!)
Page 1 of 1