All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

i was wondering if i should buy this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

i was wondering if i should buy this Empty
PostSubject: i was wondering if i should buy this   i was wondering if i should buy this Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2012, 5:28 pm

http://orlando.craigslist.org/mcy/2911949045.html
its a yerf dog go kart but he took out the motor and put a 250cc atv motor in it and took off all the stock panels and made all around sheet metal panels. i like how it looks because i use to own a 4X4 mvie and one of the racing mud trucks looked like that.
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering if i should buy this   i was wondering if i should buy this Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2012, 5:30 pm

oh and its been lifted. i think like 2inches
Back to top Go down
AcreFarm
AcreFarm

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering if i should buy this   i was wondering if i should buy this Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2012, 10:01 pm

That's pretty slick... you couldn't build one like it for that price. I'd go look at it and see just how bad it's smoking, and go from there. When I bought my truck the ad said "a little smoke".... the sucker was a fog machine. The rings were broken on 2 cyls & had gouged the heck out of the block
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering if i should buy this   i was wondering if i should buy this Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2012, 1:40 pm

ok. ill talk to my mom Very Happy and yea. he wanted 1000 for it but its the economy is so bad knowone has money to spend on things that cool anymore
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering if i should buy this   i was wondering if i should buy this Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2012, 8:07 pm

i remember! the movie was top truck challenge and one truck had a rollcage and between the cage was sheet metal
Back to top Go down
cumminsbayou
cumminsbayou

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering if i should buy this   i was wondering if i should buy this Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2012, 8:27 pm

id buy it
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering if i should buy this   i was wondering if i should buy this Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2012, 6:16 am

im tryin :/ but i dont have the greatest grade atm lol so im bringing them up fast
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering if i should buy this   i was wondering if i should buy this Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 7:36 pm

I hate it when your parents say that, Ive never been told that but Its annoying when friends parents tell them that... The It looks really nice, Id definitely take a look at it if I were a "little" closer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
dagr8tim
dagr8tim

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering if i should buy this   i was wondering if i should buy this Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 7:39 pm

Anyone notice that bar that held the coil over shock that went across the frame? It looked like a bar from a swing set.
Back to top Go down
http://buckeyejeeps.com
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering if i should buy this   i was wondering if i should buy this Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 7:42 pm

dagr8tim wrote:
Anyone notice that bar that held the coil over shock that went across the frame? It looked like a bar from a swing set.
I guess it could look like a swing set but it could also just be a scrap piece that he used(It does look like the metal is pretty thin which most swing sets are)
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
dagr8tim
dagr8tim

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering if i should buy this   i was wondering if i should buy this Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 7:49 pm

W1ldyOvvnZ wrote:
dagr8tim wrote:
I guess it could look like a swing set but it could also just be a scrap piece that he used(It does look like the metal is pretty thin which most swing sets are)

That's my point. I got a thicker piece of stock to build the light bar on my bumper on my Jeep. I wouldn't want to trust a suspension component to that.
Back to top Go down
http://buckeyejeeps.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering if i should buy this   i was wondering if i should buy this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i was wondering if i should buy this
Page 1 of 1