All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

What kind of tractor do you ride?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andy-roo
andy-roo

What kind of tractor do you ride? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of tractor do you ride?   What kind of tractor do you ride? Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2012, 9:55 pm

I was just wondering what kind of tractors other people on here ride...lift? tires? speed?
Back to top Go down
gearheadmike
gearheadmike

PostSubject: Re: What kind of tractor do you ride?   What kind of tractor do you ride? Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2012, 10:10 pm

Craftsman II 12 B&S Flathead 22x11x8 rears stock lifted front 4'' rear pulley swap speed havnt checked yet but upgrading everyday
Friend has murray 11 B&S flathead 6'' rear pulley stock everything except custom skid plate and paint
Back to top Go down
boggo
boggo

PostSubject: Re: What kind of tractor do you ride?   What kind of tractor do you ride? Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 5:27 am

craftsman 11hp ive done some mad stuff with this machine
What kind of tractor do you ride? 544729_425507364142543_100000498481926_1595980_924450034_n
my offroader^^^
Back to top Go down
andy-roo
andy-roo

PostSubject: Re: What kind of tractor do you ride?   What kind of tractor do you ride? Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 9:00 pm

ive nevr had much luck with crafstmans but how do they go? hows the lift work and howd u do it? what do u guys ride in?
Back to top Go down
gearheadmike
gearheadmike

PostSubject: Re: What kind of tractor do you ride?   What kind of tractor do you ride? Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 9:07 pm

they dont have as strong frames as the older cast iron tractors but do all right if built right. my frame has a crack in it the front from stress on the front axle but thats cause i didnt do it right lol but i will. I ride in fields/water/mud/rough trails/ the fields around here have alot of clay and that $hit is slippery so im building my tractor for universal riding
Back to top Go down
andy-roo
andy-roo

PostSubject: Re: What kind of tractor do you ride?   What kind of tractor do you ride? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 8:58 pm

nicee...i had some old bolens tube frames tht had locking differential an those were tough! mines set up for mud but i need some more weight an want to do a lift kit an hav some ideas but am not too sure yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of tractor do you ride?   What kind of tractor do you ride? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of tractor do you ride?
Page 1 of 1