All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Creepycrawler
Established Member
Creepycrawler
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride ! Empty
PostSubject: Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride !   Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride ! Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:51 pm

https://youtu.be/xKCZTztFXjo
had so much fun forgot to do much filming Embarassed  but it was a great ride bounce

Last edited by Creepycrawler on December 4th 2013, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redlinemotorsportts
redlinemotorsportts

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride !   Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride ! Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 6:35 am

Love that group of mowers. Big aggressive tires on a Honda that's trying to keep up lol! old iron is the best.
Back to top Go down
slim67

PostSubject: Re: Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride !   Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride ! Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 3:56 pm

Creepycrawler wrote:
https://youtu.be/xKCZTztFXjo
had so much fun forgot to do much filming:oops:  but it was a great ride bounce 
Thats cool. How do you like the clone engines? Also notice in your sig your from Logan. Ever planning on taking those to Perry?
Back to top Go down
Creepycrawler
Established Member
Creepycrawler
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride !   Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride ! Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 7:40 pm

We all run true Hondas except Jeffs sears, in the straigtsville video , he runs a 7 hp clone honda and it does dam good for a 7 hp. We have been trying to find a way to run perry but you have to have tags, that place would be mower paradise
Back to top Go down
slim67

PostSubject: Re: Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride !   Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride ! Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 8:02 pm

Creepycrawler wrote:
We all run true Hondas except Jeffs sears, in the straigtsville video , he runs a 7 hp clone honda and it does dam good for a 7 hp. We have been trying to find a way to run perry but you have to have tags, that place would be mower paradise
Are they GX 390s? I was running a 16hp Duromax in my last golf cart but I still think Honda has the quality. I dont know if you could get a tractor registered as an APV but I did manage to get a golf cart registered by deception and took it down there. Just tell them its a Wheelhorse utlity vehicle and give them your serial number.
Back to top Go down
Creepycrawler
Established Member
Creepycrawler
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride !   Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride ! Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:33 am

there all gx 390 except for one gx 340 and one intek ten hp briggs. where did you take your serial # to? dmv? court house? did you have to get a vin inspection and a title made for it? Im willing to do what ever to get my wheel horse a tag....
Back to top Go down
slim67

PostSubject: Re: Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride !   Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride ! Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:53 am

Creepycrawler wrote:
there all gx 390 except for one gx 340 and one intek ten hp briggs. where did you take your serial # to? dmv? court house? did you have to get a vin inspection and a title made for it? Im willing to do what ever to get my wheel horse a tag....
I went to the license bureau with a copy of the vin. I told them it was a UTV instead of a golf cart because when I first started researching it , they said golf carts have a seperate way to be registered. I tried to explain that i did not intend on using it on the street but they are pretty ignorant at times so I said other. Take a copy/ photo of the serial number and tell them there was no title when you bought it. Also say UTV not tractor since they will start playing dumb and say you cant do that. It was a few years back when I did this so you may want to check yourself. If I can any more info Ill be glad to pass it on to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride !   Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Made a video of our latest Tractor Ride !
Page 1 of 1