All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Other toys I made

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
muddstir
muddstir

2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant

Other toys I made Empty
PostSubject: Other toys I made   Other toys I made Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2012, 10:51 pm

I was cleaning up my picture folder on my computer and came across some other projects I made. I thought I'd share them

This was my first true project- I made the frame, handlebars, tripletrees, and forks. I found the front rim/ fender and the gas tank in a junk pile. The rear fender was for a trailer and the rear rim is for a golf cart, both were purchased from tsc. The motor is a 6.5 hp tec. from tsc ( When I made the frame I made it big enough to fit an old honda rebel 250 motor that I had, but I wreck that rebel motorcycle in the woods, something came up and hit the motor, it broke the rear mounts right off and put a big hole in the case so it went to the scrap yard). The pipes and air cleaner came from a minichopper company but don't remember their name. There are no brakes on it I'd use my feet to stop. Top speed was 50ish, Had a problem with the chain, It was too long I needed to put a jack shaft in it and covert it over to 41 pitch.
The only tools I used was a stick welder, chopsaw, and angle grinder plus a battery drill. Paint was rattle can
[img]Other toys I made CopyofPicture004[/img]
Back to top Go down
dylansrockinrigs
dylansrockinrigs

Other toys I made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other toys I made   Other toys I made Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2012, 11:18 pm

thats freakin awseome
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

Other toys I made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other toys I made   Other toys I made Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2012, 8:05 pm

Nice looking, can't wait to see your tractor, if its going to be this kind of quality it will look awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
muddstir
muddstir

2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant

Other toys I made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other toys I made   Other toys I made Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 6:03 am

Thanks guys.

I got some more pics of the other things that I made just haven't had time to copy them to a flash drive so I can put them on a computer that not super slow so I can post them.
Back to top Go down
muddstir
muddstir

2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant

Other toys I made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other toys I made   Other toys I made Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 11:45 pm

Here is another one.

This was a team build for my buddy's one collage class. Who could launch an object the furthest. They won.

Its an air cannon that was made out of pvc pipe, 135psi, 20oz pop bottles full of water or baseballs. The thing they used to measure the distance went out to 400 yards and the baseballs went way beyond that.
It was the second one we built because the first on blew up on us when we pressurized the holding tanks ( SO BE CAREFUL if you make one, when it blew up the pvc ended up in long sharp pointy looking spears.) we all were lucky no one got hit with the pieces.
[img]Other toys I made Picture139[/img]
[img]Other toys I made Picture138[/img]
Back to top Go down
Monocle_Panda
Monocle_Panda

Other toys I made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other toys I made   Other toys I made Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 12:42 am

Did you use cell core PVC or SCH 40 on the first cannon? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
TheRainbowBoxer
TheRainbowBoxer

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

Other toys I made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other toys I made   Other toys I made Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 3:49 am

I totally read... "lucky nobody got hit in the pieces..." Glad that did not happen either... LOL

Proud member of the Mower Cycle Gang... aka the "Mowrons!"

My build (Chaos is one of 3 built like this)
Chaos Build

The Mower Cycle Gang visited 1puglife in May 2014
Check out the pics and vids!

Haspin 2021 was a blast!  Check out pics and vids here
Haspin 2021 thread

Join us for the annual Mowron-fest at Haspin Acres!
Haspin Acres Rally 2022!

Check out my YouTube for more tractor action, my vlog, and my bus build!
TheRainbowBoxer on YouTube
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other toys I made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other toys I made   Other toys I made Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other toys I made
Page 1 of 1