All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Anyone in Maryland DC area?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

Anyone in Maryland DC area? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone in Maryland DC area?   Anyone in Maryland DC area? Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2012, 7:28 pm

Hello,

I live close to Baltimore/annapolis/fort meade and do garage builds out of junk and stuff I get from where ever..
I havent met anyone near my area. I have seen one person with a racing tractor trailor closeby, but I have no way of contact the guy (cept walking up an knocking on his door What a Face ). I also know of a racing circut north of Baltimore, but its a long haul for one person.. No
~If you are in the area and want to get a team to race at Dominion or one of the UCAR circuts I might be interested..

Anyway, most people i have met are mostly into Auto-tuning/rice burners/and other boring shit...or they have so many kids they cant do shit ever..

So, Im posting to see if anyone is near the area, maybe like to start a team?club?project? or find some mud to do a romp...

Ok..so without sounding like im pathetic loser.. Sad find me here or on facebook..Ive started youtube build..Its my first set, not a tractor build yet..but something to watch.

Back to top Go down

Anyone in Maryland DC area?
Page 1 of 1