All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Antenna whips

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

Antenna whips Empty
PostSubject: Antenna whips   Antenna whips Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 2:26 pm

Sounds crazy but I don't know what else to call it..I was looking for a similar place to post but couldnt find one..
So anyway,
Anyone been riding along a trail and got the spider web to the face? I been thinking of putting a car whip antenna on the hood...the one with a spring bottom..
Stupid? Or reasonably logical?
I was only worried about the thing springing me in the face or eye..but IDK. They have those foam balls to put on the end...might be cool.
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

Antenna whips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antenna whips   Antenna whips Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 3:14 pm

what about taking CB Springs, for Whips and then use two small CB whips on each side of the hood, and then you could put a CB on and have a CB radio too, dual purpose:P
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

Antenna whips Empty
PostSubject: Cb radio   Antenna whips Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2012, 3:22 pm

A radio would be fun..and since it's for the "trail boss" hunting mower..might be smart to have..they are small now too and don't pull a lot of power from a battery.
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

Antenna whips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antenna whips   Antenna whips Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2012, 2:56 pm

Junkstarbuilds wrote:
A radio would be fun..and since it's for the "trail boss" hunting mower..might be smart to have..they are small now too and don't pull a lot of power from a battery.
Yeah I know my brothers small one can run off a 12V car battery for a really long time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
Hillbilly Homer
Hillbilly Homer

Antenna whips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antenna whips   Antenna whips Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2012, 1:21 pm

Junkstarbuilds wrote:
got the spider web to the face? .

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Antenna whips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antenna whips   Antenna whips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antenna whips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Technical Forum :: Chassis Modification :: General Chassis Modification-
Jump to: