All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Well new website/forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
motorhead45102

Well new website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Well new website/forum   Well new website/forum Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 10:46 pm

well i created a new website which has a forum, im just trying things out, im not going to try to move everyone over to my forum, but just drop by tell me what you think, but my forum isn't just for tractors and such, but is closely related.
http://smallenginetech.webs.com/

i created this place threw webs.com idk if anyone heard of them. i also have my own website that i made a long time ago
its projectrfo.webs.com i have a whole lot more stuff on it and my new site and the old one projectrfo are made differently, the new one is easy site builder and projectrfo is all made by html, long computer work to do that but i managed to do so.
well thats it for now
Back to top Go down

Well new website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well new website/forum   Well new website/forum Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 3:45 am

looks quite professional! i've joined!
Back to top Go down

Well new website/forum
Page 1 of 1