All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

This is BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
motorhead45102

This is BAD!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: This is BAD!!!!!!!!!!!   This is BAD!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 11:16 pm

Well take a look at this folks, i was cleaning my fish tank and when i unplugged everything, i noticed something that could have turned ugly,
[img]This is BAD!!!!!!!!!!! Dscf0119[/img]
[img]This is BAD!!!!!!!!!!! Dscf0120[/img][img]This is BAD!!!!!!!!!!! Dscf0121[/img]

Now you can see the color of the electric burn, but the picture doesn't show deep the burn is, that was were my fish tank light cord was plugged in and i didn't realize it, but when my filter pump was leaking water, water ran down to the plug, now this could have been prevented if i did a safe way of plugging a fish tank up, and thats having the cords in a drip loop arrangement to allow the water to drip off the cord and not to the plug. But if i left this any longer it would have probably caught fire. I don't have any clue on why the surge protector didn't trip, or even why the gfi didn't trip but idnt think the gfci is hooked up to that outlet, i should install one there too, i put one in the bathrooms, but need one were there can be or always will be water. now the gfi did trip from water getting in my wiring for the shed, the water ran down the cord to were it was plugged in(on another surge protector) and it didn't burn much cause the gfi was doing its job, so i have to rewire the shed in a proper electric code, out door wire, with a gfi type circuit breaker. and not have the shed wired up like a long extension cord.

so have any one of you had this happen?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: This is BAD!!!!!!!!!!!   This is BAD!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 8:50 am

Damn, thats scary! pale

"Why are all the fish always dieing???" lol!
Back to top Go down
http://ww.atltf.com
motorhead45102

PostSubject: Re: This is BAD!!!!!!!!!!!   This is BAD!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:34 am

idk they have an evil mind set to were they have a plan to screw with us, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is BAD!!!!!!!!!!!   This is BAD!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is BAD!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: