All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

hunting mower

Go down 
+3
Stretch44875
meigs man
joshualee3d
7 posters
AuthorMessage
joshualee3d
joshualee3d

hunting mower Empty
PostSubject: hunting mower   hunting mower Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 10:31 am

Has anyone taken or plan on taking you mower hunting? Im just thinking it would be so much easier getting to my tree stand on it.
Back to top Go down
meigs man
meigs man

hunting mower Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting mower   hunting mower Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:23 pm

As a hobby im getting into metal detecting and plan on using mine to get to old home sits where houses once stood going to make a holder behind the seat to hold my detector and tool mount that is the plan for now
Back to top Go down
Stretch44875
Administrator
Stretch44875
Administrator

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

hunting mower Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting mower   hunting mower Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:48 pm

I live on a 140 year old farm, and you can't walk 2 feet without hitting metal. Yard is full of it and bones. Come on over, you could make a fortune in scrap, wouldn't be a yard left when you were done.
Back to top Go down
meigs man
meigs man

hunting mower Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting mower   hunting mower Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:54 pm

I'll make sure i rent a backhoe when i do. LOL!
Back to top Go down
murrey and me
murrey and me

hunting mower Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting mower   hunting mower Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:12 pm

joshualee3d wrote:
Has anyone taken or plan on taking you mower hunting? Im just thinking it would be so much easier getting to my tree stand on it.
that would be a great thing the only thing that's wrong is if im a deer and i see a multicolored tractor in the woods i would be scard so paint it camo or get a camo cover. heck if you do it camo you could use it as a blind
Back to top Go down
redlinemotorsportts
redlinemotorsportts

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

hunting mower Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting mower   hunting mower Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:37 pm

Stretch44875 wrote:
I live on a 140 year old farm, and you can't walk 2 feet without hitting metal.  Yard is full of it and bones.  Come on over, you could make a fortune in scrap, wouldn't be a yard left when you were done.
Metal is one thing im always in need of, gimmie gimmie!
Back to top Go down
Stretch44875
Administrator
Stretch44875
Administrator

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

hunting mower Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting mower   hunting mower Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:48 pm

This is buried, rusted metal. Nails, horseshoes, brackets from the house, barn, and tractors. Not good for anything.
Back to top Go down
k2500life
Veteran Member
k2500life
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

hunting mower Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting mower   hunting mower Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:50 pm

It would work great except for the noise, atvs are to loud and tractors even worse If you got it to quite down then yea
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastdropgarage.com
dked41
dked41

hunting mower Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting mower   hunting mower Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 11:28 am

murrey and me wrote:
joshualee3d wrote:
that would be a great thing the only thing that's wrong is if im a deer and i see a multicolored tractor in the woods i would be scard so paint it camo or get a camo cover.  heck if you do it camo you could use it as a blind  
Color is not an issue with deer, they don't see it the same as we do. Blaze orange doesn't bother them. Camo would be nice, and it can be done with bright colors for deer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hunting mower Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting mower   hunting mower Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hunting mower
Page 1 of 1