All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FOSWMT

rear - How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jockey whel mounted   rear - How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 1:26 pm

I used the spacers i had created from the pulley spacers to make up the jokey wheel this mounted up fine I greased thoroughly. I had used 10mm bolts all around instead of the standard bolts I hoped this would make it stronger.

rear - How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor - Page 2 Sam_4910

I received the accessory adapter back from the zinc platers it looks fabulous
rear - How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor - Page 2 Mounto10

I replaced the body work to check clearance and bolted it down.
rear - How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor - Page 2 Sam_4911
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendsofspeckledwood.org.uk
Ariens YT11
Established Member
Ariens YT11
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor   rear - How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 1:33 pm

do you have a attachment for this tractor on why your doing this? I've been wondering....
Back to top Go down
FOSWMT
FOSWMT

PostSubject: Re: How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor   rear - How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 1:37 pm

Ariens YT11 wrote:
do you have a attachment for this tractor on why your doing this? I've been wondering....

Not yet am intending to yes or will make something am considering converting a Shredder from a Countax
Back to top Go down
FOSWMT
FOSWMT

PostSubject: Re: How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor   rear - How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 3:18 pm

Fitted Adapter bar need a wigget to hold it up . rear - How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor - Page 2 Sam_4913

Am considering a Countax mechanism to do this as the existing leavers requires slots cut for them to function. These also have their operational parts under the chassis were they are subject to damp and rust. I am hoping the Countax PGC Lift Linkage  I have purchased will do a better job it may need some work to integrate it.

rear - How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor - Page 2 Pgc_li17

Am waiting for this to arrive as the 2009 tractor had the same chassis and mine and this similar mechanism
Back to top Go down
FOSWMT
FOSWMT

PostSubject: Re: How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor   rear - How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 9:45 am

Rear lift from Countax T1600 turned up and is in great condition have took of the flap and de revited it and cleaned up all of the bright work. Am thinking that I may replace the Westwood lift for this as the countax accessories are more available still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor   rear - How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to install a PTO rear drive on your tractor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2