All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

DeWalt 20 volt max impact driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heavyequipmentlover
heavyequipmentlover

DeWalt 20 volt max impact driver Empty
PostSubject: DeWalt 20 volt max impact driver   DeWalt 20 volt max impact driver Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 3:38 pm

i just picked up this kit at the home depot for $199.99 in my opinion a GREAT deal. it comes with an impact driver with 1,500 inch pounds of torque, a charger, and (2) 1.5 amp hour batteries. at my store, the 1.5 amp hour battery is 97$ while the 3 amp hour battery is $99.99. you know which one i am getting when one of the original ones takes a dump on me. so far i have put it through hell, and it has held up really well and it's only complaints were a few scraches. i upgraded to 20 volt max because dewalt has dis continued the evergreat 18 volt ni-cad lineup. when my 18 volt nicad impact driver finally crapped out after 8 years of heavy abuse contracting, i was left hanging without a driver that accepted the batteries i already had. in the end, i would have bought the same tool again. lots of torque, lots of speed, and made of the same steel as kobalt twist drills with a stylish aluminum hammer housing. for thoes of you wondering, i don't like makita's lineup of 18 volt lithium-ion, but that is for another topic. afro 
Back to top Go down

DeWalt 20 volt max impact driver
Page 1 of 1