All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

New Here From Ohio

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TractorHoard
TractorHoard

New Here From Ohio Empty
PostSubject: New Here From Ohio   New Here From Ohio Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 10:24 am

Hi there everyone, I thought I would check out this form after hearing alot about it on youtube.  I have a bit of building experience with racing and mudding mowers now, and general speed upgrades.  Past mowers I have converted to do things are as fallows,
Toro 8:32 rear engine rider, this was my first build and was just a go kart clutch and axle.  Scraped because i blew the engine.
Some random toro i picked up, it was a five speed and i put a 4 inch plly on the read and 10inch on the engine, it became a little scary because i had no knowledge of how to set up good steering so it was scraped.

Craftsman II mower, still have that one and it was converted into a mower that did 20 and still mowed grass,  and as of a month ago it has been turned into a small monster mower atv thing, (just bigger tires on the rear and front, no lift)

Some other craftsman that was a friends and he just wanted it to do 20 and till mow grass, 2 inch pully on the rear of that.
Then i had a sears custom 10 XL that i made go 20 for a wile with a 7 inch pully on the engine and then later on the rear was upgraded to a 2 inch pully and it did 38 mph, its curently laying in =my scrap pile with no engine and front end, took it apart cause it burned belts cause of the gear ratio.
Bolens shift on the go, it is just the hood and fenders on a go kart frame, nothing special, but  i need to buy a new rear axle for it.

Finely there is my most recent build witch is a simplicity i put a twin cylender on and right angle gear box, will put ics upo on this form at a later date.  
And curently i am working on a small monster ower out of a crafts man lt1000, so far i have the front end of the sears on it and thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Stretch44875
Administrator
Stretch44875
Administrator

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

New Here From Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Here From Ohio   New Here From Ohio Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 10:44 am

Post up some build threads, and lots of pics. Where in Ohio are you? I'm halfway between mansfield and bucyrus.
Back to top Go down
TractorHoard
TractorHoard

New Here From Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Here From Ohio   New Here From Ohio Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 3:36 pm

Stretch44875 wrote:
Post up some build threads, and lots of pics.  Where in Ohio are you?  I'm halfway between mansfield and bucyrus.
Ill be sure to! and im about 20 to 30 miles eat of Toledo, so i know about where your at.
Back to top Go down
k2500life
Veteran Member
k2500life
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

New Here From Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Here From Ohio   New Here From Ohio Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 7:32 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastdropgarage.com
TheRainbowBoxer
TheRainbowBoxer

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

New Here From Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Here From Ohio   New Here From Ohio Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 8:18 pm

Welcome from another Ohioan!

Proud member of the Mower Cycle Gang... aka the "Mowrons!"

My build (Chaos is one of 3 built like this)
Chaos Build

The Mower Cycle Gang visited 1puglife in May 2014
Check out the pics and vids!

Haspin 2021 was a blast!  Check out pics and vids here
Haspin 2021 thread

Join us for the annual Mowron-fest at Haspin Acres!
Haspin Acres Rally 2022!

Check out my YouTube for more tractor action, my vlog, and my bus build!
TheRainbowBoxer on YouTube
Back to top Go down
slim67

New Here From Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Here From Ohio   New Here From Ohio Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 4:03 pm

k2500life wrote:
Welcome!
So im guessing your near Sandusky?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Here From Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Here From Ohio   New Here From Ohio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Here From Ohio
Page 1 of 1