All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

My Little Tractor Hoard To Be Used To Build Awesomeness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TractorHoard
TractorHoard

My Little Tractor Hoard To Be Used To Build Awesomeness  Empty
PostSubject: My Little Tractor Hoard To Be Used To Build Awesomeness    My Little Tractor Hoard To Be Used To Build Awesomeness  Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 1:32 am

Just a little video I put up showing my little tractor hoard, most of witch are parts tractors to be turned into mudding mowers ect.
Back to top Go down
k2500life
Veteran Member
k2500life
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: My Little Tractor Hoard To Be Used To Build Awesomeness    My Little Tractor Hoard To Be Used To Build Awesomeness  Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 9:31 am

I want that sears I wish I could get old tractors here
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastdropgarage.com
redlinemotorsportts
redlinemotorsportts

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: My Little Tractor Hoard To Be Used To Build Awesomeness    My Little Tractor Hoard To Be Used To Build Awesomeness  Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:07 am

Yea that sears was one of my fav's. You got a good pile going there, and yea you should thin it out, id hate the town to flip out and tell you to clean everything.
Back to top Go down
TractorHoard
TractorHoard

PostSubject: Re: My Little Tractor Hoard To Be Used To Build Awesomeness    My Little Tractor Hoard To Be Used To Build Awesomeness  Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:33 am

k2500life wrote:
I want that sears I wish I could get old tractors here

Not to many old mowers around in your area? I wish the sears was worth it cause it was my favorite mower but the gear box seals are bad and i think it may be cracked so thats why its in the state it is.
Back to top Go down
TractorHoard
TractorHoard

PostSubject: Re: My Little Tractor Hoard To Be Used To Build Awesomeness    My Little Tractor Hoard To Be Used To Build Awesomeness  Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:38 am

redlinemotorsportts wrote:
Yea that sears was one of my fav's. You got a good pile going there, and yea you should thin it out, id hate the town to flip out and tell you to clean everything.
Yeah thats why I made the video, the sears will be salvaged, the zero turn kind of has to go because there is nothing left, and all of the push mowers and bikes are to go as well, Just need to get myself a truck so i can make it to the scrap yard again, although I may try to sell anything I have that is salvageable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Tractor Hoard To Be Used To Build Awesomeness    My Little Tractor Hoard To Be Used To Build Awesomeness  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Tractor Hoard To Be Used To Build Awesomeness
Page 1 of 1