All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

new to the site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CraftsManiac
CraftsManiac

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 12:10 pm

Hey ya'll just found the site the other night while messing around on youtube watching Fearlessfront and his mowers and seen his video about the site. Ive been playin in the mud and riding on trails with my off road lawn mowers since i was old enough to drive one. I'm always building new off road mowers and making changes to them. after I started playing with mowers in the mud and making upgrades on them and making them better my family wants to make them selves some off road mowers so im gonna help them make some. its awesome to find a site thats all about lawn mower off roading and the great people and tips and ideas and stuff will make it easier and funner to build new things.
Back to top Go down
Craftsman1998
Veteran Member
Craftsman1998
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2014 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 12:17 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum Very Happy nice to have new members.
Back to top Go down

new to the site
Page 1 of 1