All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Onan 4Cyl diesel 1.9L

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moose
Established Member

Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Onan 4Cyl diesel 1.9L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onan 4Cyl diesel 1.9L   Onan 4Cyl diesel 1.9L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:51 pm

started cleaning up some rust on the starter then it started raining/snowing so didnt get much done on the engine Sad it moves about .075" now though so were getting there its froze up anymore!
Back to top Go down
Stretch44875
Administrator
Stretch44875
Administrator

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Onan 4Cyl diesel 1.9L   Onan 4Cyl diesel 1.9L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:36 pm

Was talking to my bud that has worked on these. You need a fuel pump to provide positive fuel pressure, 5-7 psi, to the injector pump for it to run. I believe he has some sitting around, that are for that engine, I can find out how much. Also, we will be in Findlay, May 17th, at the fairgrounds for armed forces day, we can bring it then.
Back to top Go down
Moose
Established Member
Moose
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Onan 4Cyl diesel 1.9L   Onan 4Cyl diesel 1.9L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 11:00 pm

Stretch44875 wrote:
Was talking to my bud that has worked on these.  You need a fuel pump to provide positive fuel pressure, 5-7 psi, to the injector pump for it to run.  I believe he has some sitting around, that are for that engine, I can find out how much.  Also, we will be in Findlay, May 17th, at the fairgrounds for armed forces day, we can bring it then.
Cool Very Happy I will try to make it it isnt to far of a drive. She has kinda been on the back burner as of late due to the massey requiring attention then I got the yanmar which is extremely tempting to put in the massey lol then I am picking up a deere 445 in the morning so my hands are pretty full lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onan 4Cyl diesel 1.9L   Onan 4Cyl diesel 1.9L - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onan 4Cyl diesel 1.9L
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2