All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

SNOW!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Jordan

SNOW!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SNOW!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 9:46 pm

its snowed almost a foot here and i saw a small snow bank when i was driving my lawn tractor and i thought i could make it, i moved a decent amount of snow though it was origionally a foot over the hood
SNOW!!!!!! P1150766-1
and while im adding pictures i thought id show more of this tractor because i dont think iv added any of it yet
SNOW!!!!!! P1150767
SNOW!!!!!! P1150768
SNOW!!!!!! P1150769
and i HATE the fenders but thats the way it came and i dont think i will have this tractor in a year, its getting rough but the motors good so i think its going to go on a new frame
Back to top Go down
gokartlawnmower

SNOW!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 11:46 pm

awesome mower dude
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

SNOW!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 9:45 am

i love it, this thing puts up with everything i throw at it! one time i was loading a trailer with wet wood and i started at the front so all the weight was over the tongue of the trailer then i looked at the tires on the trailer and they were half way to the rim from all the weight but i checked the pressure just in case and it was where it should be then i pulled it with this tractor no problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SNOW!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SNOW!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1